• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Darth Stryfe

Twi'lek Pam

Hi,

There's a lot of detail and layers to that costume... my first suggestion would be to sculpt it on a body double, mold it, and cast it in fiberglass. It could also be interpreted with layers of heavy tooling leather. I wouldn't recommend plastic unless you were planning to make bucks for a vac table. Just trying to make it with sheets of plastic would probably leave you disappointed in the final results. To make it look right it would need to be rounded to fit the contours of your body, rather than flat panels. To do that costume right would be a LOT of work, but it would also look really, REALLY cool when you're done!

Pam :-)

I'm completely uncertain about what the material is meant to be. It has the look of armor, but the Sith in Legacy seem to have a fondness for leather, so it could go either way. (A coat of Super Sheene makes black leather quite glossy.)

Pam :-)