• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Nihilus saber

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Just quick question:

COTF Nihilus standard shows this kind of saber:

saber%2Brenders%2Bsingle%2Bblade%2B1.jpg

But Wookiewpedia and this picture shows bit different:

COTFSaber.jpg

Nihilus_saber.jpg

Is that one in those two last pictures also approvable?

The top picture is from the game references. The middle picture is from the COTF artwork. Either is acceptable for Nihilus. The bottom image... that one I've never seen before. It looks like an interpretation of the COTF artwork, made a bit "chubbier" than most interpretations. It does appear similar enough to the artwork to be acceptable.

Pam :-)

Guest Anonymous

Hello.

I'd like to refresh this topic.

First. The last picture, according to the "wookiepedia" comes from "The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia". I don't have this book, so it's impossible for me to verify. However, if that's true we have beautiful source to make almost-full-canonical (as we can see only one side) Nihilus lightsaber.

Secondly, My KotOR costume is almost complete. Now I wait for mask to arrive and after that we''ll see whether something requires correction.

It is legit. I flipped through the pages of The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia and it is there. I like it. The bulbous portion on the front gives it an alien feel that most lightsabers do no have. Another subtle way of showing that Nihilus is just wrong somehow. Also, Nihilus fought in a one-handed style, so the shortness of the grip works.