• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Help Gloves Darth Bane Orbalisk Costume

Homura

Hello everyone and sorry in advance for my bad English!

I'm recently trying to make the Darth Bane costume with the Orbalisk Armor looking for inspiration in the post and fantastic costume for The Clone Emperor. My doubt currently is about the glove version, which I reused from one of my Darth Nihilus costumes, but which looking in the photo seems too long and makes the Emperor ones look better. I show you two photos for reference:

IMG-20231101-WA0209.thumb.jpg.5a3b0bc427100593ff3cb8fc41dff889.jpg

Screenshot_2023-10-23-18-48-14-305_org.mozilla.firefox2.thumb.jpg.1fb90d2b6f08d08b7bd4de6fa3c9d55c.jpg

So I wanted to know if you could recommend some gloves similar to the ones in the second photo since I can't find them! Basically they should be similar to those of Maul & Nihilus but not long enough to reach the elbow,so avoiding the ugly "funnel" visual effect.

Thank you very much for helping!

• Like 1

Hello and thanks for the reply! In fact similar to those of the pilot tie I had found this on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.it/Costume-medievale-rinascimentale-swordsman-sfoderata/dp/B07J2SZ9TX?ref_=v_sp_product_dpx&th=1

But I should know with greater certainty the actual length of the gloves, avoiding spending a considerable amount of money to have unusable gloves. If anyone can also advise me of links to products that may be suitable, I would thank you infinitely!