• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Darth Nihilus W.I.P

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

It looks great! One of the best parts is that you are going Sith with a New Republic symbol necklace. <3!

Guest Daritha
It looks great! One of the best parts is that you are going Sith with a New Republic symbol necklace. <3!
I even more like her "We're hot Muggets"-shirt. ^^

However, I'm not a pro for Nihilus but I like what I see. Your costume takes a lovely shape. I'm curious to see the progress. :)

Guest Anonymous

so far so good. I'm still working on min and I'm wondering about the hood as I'm struggling on mine as I thought we need some layers or knot on the front just below the chin.

Guest Anonymous
so far so good. I'm still working on min and I'm wondering about the hood as I'm struggling on mine as I thought we need some layers or knot on the front just below the chin.

It depends on which version of Nihilus you are doing. the KOTOR version doesnt have the knot the COTF version does.

Guest Anonymous

looks like you're on the right path, maybe you'll encounter problems with the hood when its time to put on the horns, but is something every one passes through that ^_^ and its nothing better than to do you own mask

good luck with the rest of your new costume :wink:

Hi,

I'm pleased to see your mask sculpture!

Yes, you're going to find the hood and cape to be troublesome when it comes time to attach it to the mask. There is a definite shape that will be required, as well as draping down into the knot on the chest, so the traditional hood and cape that you've made might not work well for that. You may be able to reconfigure it to the right shape for Nihilus, or you might find that you have to start over. (In which case, you should save that hood and cape for another costume, because it looks good!)

106_01_1.jpg

Pam :-)