• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

KOTOR Nihilus Application Location

Crumbs

Hi,

I've been a bit confused since the KOTOR version of the CRL is listed as a work-in-progress and can't be approved at the local level. Likely I'm missing it but where would be the best place to go to file for my first submission? I'm sure there's bits to be corrected so any feedback is helpful! Here's the file to links I can share as well, https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11qINuRkB4hYopQ3wmxXPOctnZDMe8vg4?usp=sharing, I really appreciate any direction!

Your GML team is where you will need to send your application, and they will make sure to send it to the Legion for final approval.

From what I can see, your cape is to long it shall not touch the floor, and you need to gather it more at the shoulders, it shouldn´t go out over your arms like yours do, but up over your shoulders and down the back.  If you look at the CRL model, you will get an idea on, how it should look. 

Do you have padding on the chest area ?  

Your skirt also need to have a more gathered look like the CRL model, yours do not have any and shorten the lenght as it also shall not touch the floor.

And I am a bit worried about the large opening on your hood, but it can be a dressing issue ? 

All in all you have done a great job, just the last finishing touches and you´re good to go 

Edited by Heavy1973
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Crumbs said:

Hi,

I've been a bit confused since the KOTOR version of the CRL is listed as a work-in-progress and can't be approved at the local level. Likely I'm missing it but where would be the best place to go to file for my first submission? I'm sure there's bits to be corrected so any feedback is helpful! Here's the file to links I can share as well, https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11qINuRkB4hYopQ3wmxXPOctnZDMe8vg4?usp=sharing, I really appreciate any direction!

Hey. Where do you get your gloves? 

2 hours ago, Heavy1973 said:

Your GML team is where you will need to send your application, and they will make sure to send it to the Legion for final approval.

From what I can see, your cape is to long it shall not touch the floor, and you need to gather it more at the shoulders, it shouldn´t go out over your arms like yours do, but up over your shoulders and down the back.  If you look at the CRL model, you will get an idea on, how it should look. 

Do you have padding on the chest area ?  

Your skirt also need to have a more gathered look like the CRL model, yours do not have any and shorten the lenght as it also shall not touch the floor.

And I am a bit worried about the large opening on your hood, but it can be a dressing issue ? 

All in all you have done a great job, just the last finishing touches and you´re good to go 

Great, thanks for this! I'll add the padding in and shorten all the lengths- that makes sense! The rest I think are dressing issues so I can take a look closer. Silly question but where's the best place to connect with the GML team? Just want to make sure I'm doing it by the book, again I really appreciate it!

1 minute ago, TI25674 said:

The GML team will be from your local Garrison. Should be able to find them through the 501st site

Got it thank you, still fairly new to all this so the terminology gets lost on me- I really appreciate it!