• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out theĀ New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Dark Lord's Armor Starkiller saber help

Hello all, I'm a semi new member so it's my first time posting. I'm currently trooping as a SWTOR Sith Acolyte but now I'm working on a Hoth version of Lord Starkiller. I've hit a bit of a snag with the sabers because I'm trying to get as close to the game model as I can but I can't seem to find a Tsuka Kota and Kazdan Paratus saber. I saw some from Lucifer sabers but they haven't responded to my messages. Also how would I mount them on the belt? I appreciate any help this is a heck of a build haha

Screenshot_20231014_200310_Chrome.jpg

Hi Charles, I'm pretty sure I've already spoken to you on Facebook, but just in case...both Rahm's and Kasdan's sabers are fairly simple (aside from the tsuka wrap on Rahm's) and could easily be made out of PVC. The belt hangers for this kit don't really need to do anything other than sit on your belt and look pretty so you can go low tech for these. If you are looking to have them be functional, I highly recommend checking out The Custom Saber Shop, they have a HUGE variety of custom parts and I have had them do custom one-off pieces as well, so if they don't have what you're looking for, reach out to Tim and he may be able to help get you the part you need.

• Thanks 1