• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Acolyte neck seal

Lord Darth Revan

Hello all. I’m looking for some feedback on this neck seal. Would it be approvable? It looks right with the CRL, but I wanted to make sure before I pulled the trigger. Thanks! 

IMG_0691.png

glancing at the Esty seller link and product a thought occurs

from what i can see both the crl acolyte and the Esty seller picture are both different.  the crl model has a neck seal between themselves and the outer armor and the seal reaches down behind the back of the torso armor and drapes over the torso, 

where as the Esty neck seal appears to smaller and have a black clothed shirt between the seal and torso armor. the etsy one appears to NOT be approvable. (although as mentioned above, people have gotten approved with it, which is totally fine) i would honest reach out to the vender

and see if you could get the length extended so that it drapes over your torso more, similar to the first photo. the general construction looks correct it just needs to be longer in my opinion, but this is just what i am seeing, and i hope it was helpful

-Max Fleischman

sl-13988

only two no more no less

Acolyte_neckseal.jpg

Acolyte_full (2).jpg

sith 5.webp

I have an update for you. 

upon further research and checking with my garrison gml, yes the neck seal provided by Etsy seller is infact approvable. I have no idea why the neck seal photo in the crl looks the way it does and all of my research team members can’t find anything remotely similar to it. But yeah I think if you submitted with this you should get approved :). 

Edited by LordZedel
  • Like 1

Thanks LordZedel for clarification - verification.

For mine - I use the Etsy neck seal combined with a vest with a v-neck shape to it. Similar look to the bottom pict you reference. 

kuwKzxg.jpg

JksGcsd.jpg

Edited by laptopluke8846
  • Thanks 2

On 8/26/2023 at 11:25 AM, laptopluke8846 said:

Thanks LordZedel for clarification - verification.

For mine - I use the Etsy neck seal combined with a vest with a v-neck shape to it. Similar look to the bottom pict you reference. 

kuwKzxg.jpg

JksGcsd.jpg

Good Afternoon,

I guess this goes for laptopluke8846 or anyone else : Does anybody have a good source on a V-neck like the one pictured? I am also using Darmans Neckseal and want to get something similar.

Thanks!