• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Sume WIP Darth Revan

Sume

2 hours ago, tattooed_pariah said:

Congrats!!

Just out of curiosity, you used the above pictures except you retook one photo for the hood? Only asking because it sometimes feels like my local garrison approval person is gatekeeping.. like he insists on super high res photos so he can zoom and and examine EVERY minor little detail. It's honestly a little discouraging. after a year or so of off and on working on my Revan, I made a Jawa just to try and get something quickly approved so I could troop, and now I'm struggling to get a Jawa past him too.. 😕

oh well, it is what it is. I'm happy for you bro! go out there and have some fun!! :D

I am not sure.  I sent pictures of the boots and back armor also.  The hood was a little messed up and I could even tell from the picture, that one of the of rings got tucked in and that I needed to readjust the right side panel to get the rings more spaced out.  I went and made sure to order from a verified source to avoid issues.  As I wouldnt have been able to make the armor myself.

Since I am having issues uploading photos from the home PC and phone.  Here is the link I had with extra close ups and also I had included with my WIP thread.  

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14nd3PVv0QnaMq7_pwxuGMrYQie_MuW9R?usp=sharing

Edited by Sume
  • Like 1