• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Revan help with bridge

TI25674

So I am thinking about following through with my Revan and the hardest part is the ribbed bridge between the top amd bottom. I got my armor from Walts with the upgrade crl parts. My soft parts ordered from Wicked armor so the briged isn't included. I can't really find a source anywhere.

I reached out to Wicked Armor about the possibility of getting part as well, but I can't even get a response on my soft parts ship date let alone that. Was quoted about a month for the robes, we're just outside of 2 months there. 

I also reached out to Geeky Pink hoping she could help me out but haven't heard back (only been a day though). 

If anyone has any ideas I'm open to it. I was thinking about getting some faux leather and trying to sew them but don't really know how to create the ribs. 

I found some fabric on etsy that's close but the ribs are about an 1" wide (looks too big to me) amd it's $30 a yard. 

Any help is appreciated 

I had to send Rob multiple emails for tracking on my armor, longest wait for an answer was 8 days...I would keep pressing and maybe submit another thread on their website

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Chainberer said:

I had to send Rob multiple emails for tracking on my armor, longest wait for an answer was 8 days...I would keep pressing and maybe submit another thread on their website

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input. Im going to try making my own. Shouldn't be too hard based on some input. Any chance you could get me the diameter of one of the ribs? They look like 1/4-1/2 inch to me.