• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

TIE Factory/Eyes question

Guest SuperAzza101

Guest SuperAzza101

Is it part of the costume for the TIE factory gear that Starkiller have the Sith eyes? Observing numerous photos, he seems to have it in some and then not in others. Is this optional to the costumer, or must the eyes be "normal" for approval? I was planning on going with sith contacts as i'm doing all the optional extras regardless, just curious.

I leave this for the industrious members of eclipse to answer for me.

Azza

I don't recall seeing him with sith eyes in the training gear references. He does have golden brown eyes that might seem similar to the color of sith eyes, but they're not the same. Unless you can show a reference which clearly shows "sith" eyes and not his usual golden brown, I would say that those contacts shouldn't be a part of the costume.

(Of course, if you wanted to add them for the occasional con or event, I doubt anyone would scream about it... but for membership pictures, the eyes shouldn't have sith contacts.)

Pam :-)

Guest SuperAzza101

I just saw these photos and thought these were sith eyes, was getting a little confused as every other photo his eyes are alot darker.

starkillerarmor.jpg

Thanks for clearing that up Pam :D

Azza

Guest SuperAzza101

Heavy training gear but sith eyes are present.....

1270040099032a.jpg

????????? i'm just curious as the both pictures ive posted seem to show sith eyes.

Starkiller's eyes are so light in the image from the training gear turnaround (leaning toward orange and not dark brown) because I had to brighten the image considerably to make the details in his clothing appear. The original image arrived quite dark, which turned the shirt and belts into one big dark blur. The images for that costume seem to consistently have golden brown eyes.

The other image clearly shows Sith eyes, but as you say, it's a different costume. His eyes appear Sithly in most of the Raxus costume images... apparently he was in a bad mood while on that planet.

Pam :-)

Guest SuperAzza101

ahhh okey dokey, that would explain why they look "orange". And I think an entire garbage planet might certainly annoy people lol. I'll just let it lie from now on.

Thanks again!