• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Mara's boots

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Just a quick one, what boots have you all gone for? We are struggling to find some boots to use!!!

Any pair of plain, low-heel boots should work fine. Since they're covered by the shin guards, you don't have to have something specific. There shouldn't be any straps, ties, or other decorations showing.

I got mine from Target. They're zip-ups made of pleather, so they're thin and comfortable to wear under the armor:

http://chucrew.com/Mara/accessories.html

Pam :wink:

I cut my boots down to ankle boots ;) With the greaves being full wrap arounds there was no point in wearing a full boot :)

So don't be distracted by what is happening up the top of the boot it all either comes off or is hidden :) Heck you may even find a pair of men's ankle boots in a small enough size. I trawled all aisles when looking for my boots :)

Guest Anonymous

While my Mara is stil a WIP I do have boots and colored contacts. The boots I have are by Bangoilno, come up just below my knee and have a zipper at the ankle. I have gone on one troop in them and they were great.