• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

help please! :)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

PLEASE somebody help. I have the frame of my horns made out of a metal rod, but I want to ask, do you (others) sew the fabric somehow and make the horns' cover that way, or do you simply just lay the fabric over the frame?

thank you all very much! :)

have a good weekend

Erda

Guest Anonymous

and Pam (or anybody else), what do you (should I) put under the mask to cover your face? :)

thanks a lot! :)

Guest DarthSisk

I would recommend an underarmour full head "wrap" type thing. You'll just have to sew in a small piece of mesh to cover up the eyes. That's what I use, and it works perfectly.

Guest Anonymous
and Pam (or anybody else), what do you (should I) put under the mask to cover your face? :)

thanks a lot! :)

For my horns after trial and error the way my hood is designed. They just drape over the frame and when I tie the know it stays in place.

For my undermask (again after trial and error) I ended up cutting the sleave off of an underarmor shirt sewed one end shut and pulled that over my head.