• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

an idea for what to wear under my Nihilus mask

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

So an idea I have been toying around with. Under my Nihilus mask I would wear a baclava. Now instead of completly covering my face what if I were to attach really dark sunglass lenses to the underside of the mask? That way I can see out but and nobody would be able to see in. (I dont know if anybody else has thought of this or if its even acceptable) Thoughts?

Guest Daritha

Not the badest idea, actually. But wouldn't the sunglasses reflect sunlight (or a flash) and shine and sparkle? *i hate these words since twilight*

Guest Anonymous
Not the badest idea, actually. But wouldn't the sunglasses reflect sunlight (or a flash) and shine and sparkle? *i hate these words since twilight*

well I was going to run by local dollar store and pick up some cheapo sungless so I can try out the lenses we shall see how it looks. (I totally agree about twilight real vampires DONT SPARKLE!!!)

Guest Anonymous

I would be interested in seeing how this works as well. :)

I got a spandex hood off ebay that is like what professional wrestlers wear. Its all black with thinner spandex over the eyes. Havent had a vision problem yet. :D

Guest Anonymous
I wear an Under Armor Heat Gear balaclava turned backwards under mine....its like wearing sunglasses almost.

Our Imperial Guard had to do that yesterday as every time he stept out of the air con, his visor immediately fogged up. He took out the plastic piece, turned his balaclava backwards, and prayed no one decided to be cheeky and try to poke through the visor.

Guest Anonymous

well if anybody is courious on how this was fixed. I ended up cutting the sleave off of a longsleave underarmor shirt (target brand) cut it a little short and pulled that over my head. It is a little tight but works perfetly.