• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Help with Shin Guards

Guest Anonymous

Hi,

Could anyone help me or advise how Shin Guards, please???

Hi,

Before we can help, we need more information from you so that we know what kind of help you need. Are you planning to purchase sports or police style shin guards like those worn by Shannon McRandle in her photoshoot, or are you planning to sculpt the comic style shin guards?

Pam :-)

What a great photo! I can't decide which I like best... the costume, the wooded setting, or the nice, crisp photography! Perhaps I should settle for all three of them working very well together. I wish my back yard looked like that!

Thank you for sharing the picture. It looks like you did find a fair representation of Shannon's shin and knee guards. I apologize for not replying to your earlier post. Sometimes I have trouble keeping up with all of the questions that are asked on this forum.

I would suggest making the cape a bit longer. In the references, it always reaches at least to her knees:

normal_MaraCover.jpg

And Shannon, when she's not hunched down with purple lights glowing at her:

Mara_Correct_Cape_Color_1.JPG

Nice progress!

Pam :-)