• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Nihilus Costa Rica- Update - I hope that now are Ready!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

See my photos...and coment me if my costume are ready for the passment of the 501st requeriments for Nihilus.. i realy work so much during this time for this moment :? ..

i hope that everthing are ok now!..

Greetings!.. and Pura Vida!

( Note- I Upgrade the Hood and the Vader Style Shirt )

\\- Darth_Zxian-// -

TI-6758 - TIE Pilot-

Costa Rica Outpost

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me alegra que completaste la disfraz de Darth Nihilus tuya.

He tenido miedo que nosotros en el 501st te faltamos a la causa de demasiados revisiones.

Pura vida.

Sometimes I feel bad when I have to tell someone that they need to keep working on their costume. After I see the improvements that they can make to their costumes, though, I'm always glad to know that they kept working and did not give up. You have made great improvements! There are still details that you can continue working on (no costume is ever finished), but I am very happy with the work that you have done.

Look at how far you have come with this costume, and smile proudly.

At the beginning:

P4160026.jpg

After some improvements, it was starting to look better...

nihilus5.jpg

Now. What an amazing improvement. Well done!

CIMG5802.jpg

Pam :-)

Guest Anonymous

Thanks pam.. :)

I dont know if i need more things to upgrade for my costume, i try to correct the points when you give me in the last post ..and i hope that now those points are check and go.. But if i need to upgrade something more.. just show me what are.... and i will continue upgrading my costume.. Very thanks to all for the help..

Atte : \\ Martín // - TIE Pilot- TI-6758..

Guest Anonymous

WoW! It's come a long way. Looks great.

Like Pam said improvements are never ending, even on the best costumes.

I always find something I can improve after each event.

Good to see another brother Nihilus. :D

Take care.

Todd

Guest Anonymous

Thanks Tood..

My New Nihilus Brother...

:D

----------------------------

From Costa Rica.. Greetings!

Pura Vida!

I dont know if i need more things to upgrade for my costume, i try to correct the points when you give me in the last post ..and i hope that now those points are check and go.. But if i need to upgrade something more.. just show me what are.... and i will continue upgrading my costume.. Very thanks to all for the help..

The only thing that is truly incorrect is the belt. Darth Nihlius wears a two-layer leather belt that is very much like what the Jedi wear. It should have a wide layer of leather in the back, and a thin layer in the front.

DNs.jpg

Like this:

belt.jpg

I am undecided on the leather-look pieces that you have used for the sleeves and the obi sash. My initial reaction is to say that the obi and the sleeves should be fabric... but I think that aspect can be argued either way, since we are basing our standards on paintings that aren't 100% clear. I would not have used a leather look, but I know that we all have different ways of interpreting the reference images. They do match the required designs, and they do match each other!

Pam :-)

Guest Anonymous
:D - My costume are Aproved!, thanks to all for the Support! ..Im so glad for representing in my 501st squad this magnific and elegant Sith lord, so, thanks for all!, and .. May the Dark Side, be with us!...

Guest Anonymous
:D - My costume are Aproved!, thanks to all for the Support! ..Im so glad for representing in my 501st squad this magnific and elegant Sith lord, so, thanks for all!, and .. May the Dark Side, be with us!...

Congratulations, Martin! Your access level has been upgraded!!! :D