The Flagship Eclipse Forums
Guest Anonymous

True Sith (species) - Work in Progress

Guest Daritha

Well, that could be it. Also: It's a female Sith on the pic and I don't think they have these fleshy beards. ^^

Guest Anonymous

didn't get to see this up close...but I picked you out instantly while I was on the 4th floor waiting in line for the robot chicken panel. You were standing by the escalator in the at-at hall watching people....sadly I couldn't leave my place in line to get a better look :?

Guest Anonymous
didn't get to see this up close...but I picked you out instantly while I was on the 4th floor waiting in line for the robot chicken panel. You were standing by the escalator in the at-at hall watching people....sadly I couldn't leave my place in line to get a better look :?

Oh, sorry we did not get to say hi! That would have been fun! Hope you had a great time at CV! This image should look familiar! LOL!

4895800809_654ab9e7ea_z.jpg

Guest Anonymous
Well, that could be it. Also: It's a female Sith on the pic and I don't think they have these fleshy beards. ^^

In the comics, many of the male Sith have the flesh "beard" but not all. Most of the Massassi do not, for instance, if not all. It appears to be a high caste trait, not a slave or warrior trait. Also in the comics, the females do tend to have the eyebrow and jaw/chin "barbels" like the males. So the fun is that you can have a variety of traits, arguably, that show up or don't depending on caste or purity of the species. I based my costume on that premise.

Guest Daritha

I'd love to see that costume in person, one day. For now: The high-res picture is good, too. ^^ Your Sith is an intrigueing view. I always like to see pictures of this costume.