• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

What Colour Should Asajj's Eyes Be?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

They seem to change alot depending on the depiction.

She has had black, white, blue, grey and even completely blank eyes. Which is impossible because that would make her blind. Unless her iris and pupils just happened to be white too.

Strange that she has never had the Sith eyes.

The white eyes can be done with contacts, but it would be hard to see. I look really creepy like that, but Michael does it sometimes in Photoshop just for fun.

Aside from that I wouldn't worry about it too much unless you had something like really bright green eyes or something.

Guest Sakara

i go the white eye route...by using normal white contacts that have the hole in the middle to see through. then in photoshop after i get rid of that dot.

I prefer the lack of pigment in her eyes...white grey or black..no specific colour, like the rest of her.

Guest Anonymous
The white eyes can be done with contacts, but it would be hard to see. I look really creepy like that, but Michael does it sometimes in Photoshop just for fun.

Aside from that I wouldn't worry about it too much unless you had something like really bright green eyes or something.

Funny you should say that, because they are green.

Guest Sakara

Funny you should say that, because they are green.

lol my eyes are green too...It looks really odd, me in my asajj makeup without my contacts! :lol:

;) and mine too, at least according to Michael. They look a more subtle hazel color to anyone not looking really close and in pictures etc.

I did qualify it by saying really bright right? :)