• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Imperial Sith Acolyte - progress topic

Guest W.U.T.

Guest W.U.T.

Here I will post all progress on the Imperial Sith Acolyte from The Force Unleashed. Find the intro here.

I'll post the new 360 shots below...

Since I got no reactions at all I started talking to some friends. Geert Arts said he made a model for the backpack of the ISA. It looks really good and I'm planning to work on the under suit after Elfia this Easter. I'm going to draw out exactly what I need it to be and make a under suit and the rest of the soft parts before we start on the hard parts. The helmet will be based on the Saber Guard. See picture below.

Thanks for reading and please give your opinion. :) If you have any questions, please do send me a message!

Love, Msyt

The 360 shots from TFU2 (there's a bug with the mask, The mask is glowing instead of the eyes)

shots_by_msyt-d7ce4fn.jpg

Saber Guard:

saberguard_by_msyt-d7ce3du.jpg

Pictures of the backpack:

2backpack_by_msyt-d7ce29u.jpg

Guest W.U.T.

Thanks :) I just hope I'll get some response about the approval.. I'm not sure if I want to work so hard on this if I can't get it approved at all.