Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

NTX Visas Build

Darth Sunshine

The gloves were done with Jacquard Lumiere silver fabric paint.  I used thin strips of tape to determine where I wanted the stripes to go.  When I was happy with the placement, I masked off the tape with more tape, peeled off the place holders and painted them.

36173969874_df424b6030_z.jpg

Still haven’t sent in submission pics.  After I saw full body pictures from my first round of submission photos, I realized the hem was a little uneven and long overall.  But soon… I’ll get there eventually, so sad I missed out on the shirts. ;w;

• Like 1

Gotten a few questions about my makeup, so for future reference here's what I use.

Foundation - I didn't do anything to make myself pale. That's just my skin color and the foundation I use on a regular basis. >___>;;;  

I contour my cheekbones to give myself a gaunt look, but I haven't done the whole full-blown veiny dark side look yet.

Lipcolor - I use Maybelline's Superstay 24 Hour Lipcolor in Constantly Cabernet.  It really lives up to its name; this will stay on for hours and hours and hours. (I usually need a remover to get it off).  It's perfect for conventions.

• Like 1