• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Jumpsuit question

Guest Redv77

Guest Redv77

Hello! I just decided I am going to start a Mara Jade! Then I can start trooping with my hubby! I found this website with a potential bodysuit option.... Can the professionals here take a peek and see what you think? Also if it looks like a good base, what material would be best? There are a million different options available in black. Thank you!

http://www.liquidvinylclothing.com/C5-2005BZCatsuit.html

Also very new to forums so I may not use all of the buttons and links correctly, but I am easily coachable lol. :))

Thanks for any help!

Kristen

The four way stretch shiny or matte vinyl would be the two chooses, can you get samples of these to see them in person? If so I would go that route before deciding. I know a lot of Mara'a have the shiny PVC and I have a matte PVC. Also, check in with them and see if they can do the back zipper as a "hidden" zipper. Other than grinding that out it looks like it could be modified nicely, you will want to make sure if you do ho this route that you give yourself some room in the fit to add the piping and the quilting.

Hope that helps.