• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Eleena Daru Skin Colour

Guest Duck

Hi, I am building Eleena Daru but need to clarify her skin tone. In reference pics she is blue, but in her character statts and description, her skin is described as Lavendar. For approval do I go as per reference pics - blue or do I go with her written description of Lavendar?

I have seen someone somewhere mention that where she is pictured, it is dark so could make the Lavendar appear to be blue.

Either way I just need a definative answer so I can get onto the task of Lekku painting :)

Hi,

In spite of the lavender descriptions, Eleena's skin color is more of a grayish blue.

EleenaD.jpg

I used a royal blue paint and mixed it with gray and a bit of black for my Eleena costume. It came out a little bit too light, and I ran short on time and didn't have a chance to give the paint the mottled look that she has, but I'm planning to add that when I finish my second attempt. I think I'll use the same basic color, but darker, and just add a bit more gray for the mottled areas.

Hope that helps!

Pam :-)