• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Sith CRL

Guest darth dad

Guest darth dad

I really like the Alcoylte and would like to get my own. I see that a few have been approved, but the CRL is not updated on the main legion site. Any idea when this will happen so the standard is set???

I don't think we're ready to set the standard for this costume yet, since we're still very much in the learning stage. Even the LMOs have stated that they're still learning more about this costume as new references become available. It is very difficult to write accurate standards for a costume when most of the reference materials are dark, low resolution screen caps. I wasn't able to get high rez images for the acolytes like I did for some of the other characters... though I know that they are out there since I've seen pieces of them filtering across the internet recently. Perhaps it's time to try again; as time passes folks gradually become more willing or more able/allowed to share references with other costumers.

Flagship is responsible for 37 CRL entries. That's many more than most of the other detachments, and nearly every one of them is a unique character so we can't take many shortcuts. It's a massive job, but piece by piece we'll get there, acolytes too.

That said, many of our CRL entries have been started by those who are working on the costumes. Not only does it help the detachment members outline the costume pieces and help each other figure out what goes where as they work on their costumes... it also gives us a solid knowledge base when the final draft is written and transferred to the legion database. Folks want to see the acolyte standards started? Then start 'em!

Pam :-)