• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Starkiller Red/Black Sith Robes

Guest Starkiller89

Guest Starkiller89

Hello to all!

My name is chris! I am looking to do a Starkiller Red/Black sith robes costume for the 501st. As this is my offical first "bad guy" costume I wanted to pick something cool. However, this is my first attempt at building anything like this. I was wondering if there are any of you that have arleady built one and would be able to help me out with my own. Such as where to get parts for the costume, etc. Anything helps!

Thanks,

Starkiller89

Guest Starkiller89

Alright update time!

Almost got most of the soft parts for the costume together. After that another month or two so to assemble them together. Then it's only the armor! So looking at a two month or three month wait, maybe. Photos within the next two months!! :D

Hello! I see you are doing the same costume I just built a few weeks ago! If you need any help or advice please mail me!! :) I have NO secrets, I can tell you how I did my entire costume top to bottom if your stuck on anything! I will be putting together a tutorial soon on my costume (I only sent it in to be approved a couple days ago) but I built it all myself. (and on the armor, once out of foam and once out of aluminum)

I have a "Completed" WIP on these forums as well

Have a great one!!