• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

New member, Glenk costume

Glenk

In order to get a costume approved, there needs to be 3 distinct references, with enough detail to show every angle of the costume, leaving nothing up for debate about how it should look. This costume must be a "dark side", "villain", or "neutral" character representation. Since he's seen in his 4 appearances as a sith lord, I think it fits that category.

BUT. I'm not positive, but I think the 3 references have to be from 3 different comic series from the last I read - so the reason I didn't post on it before was in hopes that someone more knowledgeable would get to it first. Apparently not, so I do apologize. I think the decision really comes down to the level of detail in the reference pictures you provide to your GML, because as a new character it goes pretty much up to every GML and the 2(?) LMOs for collective "nit-picking". And believe me, when you introduce a new character there is a LOT of "nit-picking".

So, the TL:DR version is 'can it be approved?' sure, IF you're ready to do some work to make it the best it can be.