• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

KOTOR Nihilus feedback.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I'm working on getting my Nihilus approved. I bought this from a 501st member who had it approved but I didn't think it met with standards.

This was it before I added anything:

420223_10150503644331533_2049025954_n.jpg

I added an outer tunic because I saw on the 501st page KOTOR said it had one but looking at pics now he doesn't have one... I'm a mix of both KOTOR and CotF now lol...

304519_10150977816956784_14107282_n.jpg

Guest Darksyde

I would say that is more COTF because of the way the cowl hangs in the front. But which ever version you decide to do, both of them are full skirts so no opening in the front. An easy fix would be an inner skirt, leather belt, an outer tunic, and a lot of weathering :mrgreen: .

Guest Anonymous

I'd prefer KOTOR... I have friends working on the other sith. Also I am wearing an outer tunic in th ebottem pic.

The KOTOR version does have two layers on top, but they're not Jedi style tunics... they're more of a traditional pullover tunic design, and the outermost is padded and modified for his cape.

Check the standards thread, here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=848

WebNihilusCloseup2.jpg

Pam :-)

Guest Anonymous

So does the cloak have to be attached to the outter tunic? I've been searching for an answer and can't seem to find one.

Yes, it is sewn to the outer tunic with big box stitches. You could, of course, make a false stitching row and then make the cape removable behind it for ease of washing and storing, but it needs to at least appear that the cape is sewn to the tunic there at the front of the shoulders.

Pam :-)