• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Tagion's Flagship App (New Photos)

DarthTagion

Using this thread for Flagship endorsement

Rings- Updated

Raised my belt to my bellybutton which brings the hakama up to the red sash, looks much better.

Also having my handler primp the shoulder cape more, making the pleats even, clears up the bunched look from these pics.

What else needs fixing?

Guest Anonymous

Rings- Need to be fixed but can be approved without change, for now

Raised my belt to my bellybutton which brings the hakama up to the red sash, looks much better.

Also having my handler primp the shoulder cape more, making the pleats even, clears up the bunched look from these pics.

What else needs fixing?

You need to lower that red sash and the large O ring... it's way too high. Compare that to the CRL. The rings by your neck need to be replaced and the hood needs to be tucked in from the outside of the chest going in, not going down. Those are simple fixes actually, should be looking prime real soon!

what he said ^_^

Rings- Need to be fixed but can be approved without change, for now

What else needs fixing?

You need to lower that red sash and the large O ring... it's way too high. Compare that to the CRL. The rings by your neck need to be replaced and the hood needs to be tucked in from the outside of the chest going in, not going down. Those are simple fixes actually, should be looking prime real soon!

I was very sad that I didn't look in the mirrors. My helpers didn't know that the bottom of the shoulder piece needed to be tucked in as well and thus that.

Going to order my clips right NOW.

But otherwise I thought you all might enjoy these. Once I look past the cloth error I'm REALLY happy with these shots.