• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Star Wars themed wedding

Guest Lucifer

Guest Lucifer

Hello everyone!

I'm currently planning for my star wars themed wedding at the end of the year. Finally managed to convince my wife!

Have contacted my local 501st legion and a lightsaber fight choreography group so far.

Anyone has any suggestions on how I can make it a blast? :) Am trying to find a R/C R2D2 that can walk down the aisle with us.. Cracking my mind for more ideas.

Thanks!

Edit: argh... Posted in the wrong section.. Sorry! Anyone able to shift it to off topic? Thanks.......

hello, your topic is fine where it's at. For an R2 unit, contact your local astromech builders group, also your going to want to contact your local Rebel Legion group (they should have some contacts with the R2 builders). Are you having an indoor wedding or an outdoor wedding, if your in doors you will be more likely to get an R2 as their wheels have a hard time on bare ground a lot of the time. Also having a secure changing location is a big help. I hope this helps you in your planning ^_^

Congratulations!

^_^ Katie