• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Xerakon's Revan & FE Intro

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hello everyone,

I didn't see an "Introduce Yourself" forum here, so I'll just put it in this one. =)

My name is Jeremy, I'm 27, in the Army, currently stationed in Germany, but deployed to Afghanistan. I should be returning in a few weeks, and in July (temporarily), then October (permanently), going back home to Texas! I've always been a huge Star Wars fan, and have bought a set of TK armor before, but had to sell it due to circumstances at the time. However, my treat to myself this deployment, was to purchase bits to the costumes I've wanted to always make. So, that's just what I've done. Here's what they are, and how complete they are (parts ordered that is, not necessarily together):

ANH Stunt TK - Need boots

Darth Maul - Just need contact lenses

Jango Fett - Need wrist dart, jetpack, everything painted

Imperial Officer - Need belt, boxes, code cylinders, blaster, holster

Darth Revan - Need everything but boots. =P Currently looking into sabers

SWTOR Armored Jedi - Need everything. Still researching

As you can see, I thrive as a multitasker. =P Being stuck on one thing gets me horribly frustrated, unless I have something else I can jump to and work on while solving the issue in my mind. I figured this would be enough to get me started. The SWTOR Jedi is going to be my major achievement, with everything made by myself, I hope. After that, I plan on tackling an Ultramarine. =) So, as you can see, large fan, with large ambitions. No wife to slow me down, only some moving around abit and the Texas weather. =)

For Darth Revan (KOTOR II) to date:

Boots: Purchased these AdTech 16" Engineer Biker Boots: http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1260 ... ockType=G1 . Need to cut bottom strap off, and see what to do about coloring/weathering when I get them.

Sabers: Inquired with Wade (saberconcepts) about the custom sabers I'll need... and wow, they aren't cheap. But I hear he does a good job. So, I'll contact a few others, and check with you guys on what you did for Revan's sabers, then make the decision.

Armor: Contacted MyWickedArmor. Waiting to hear back from him before pulling the trigger on the sabers as well.

Thanks, and look forward to working with ya'll!

Jeremy

Guest MRJEDI21

Rob is tough guy to get through email. If you are ready to pay for it and have about 20% he probably get back to you. Since his costume is basically the cell, he is a busy man. Just remember if you go with the suit it will be 1k for the ultimate version. You will need to change out the rings to hooks on the super armor. If you buy them and have them sent to him he probably install them for you if you ask.

Darth Cali