• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Interesting question...Where does Revan hang is sabers from?

Guest MRJEDI21

Guest MRJEDI21

Ok it doesn't seem to fun to be walking around with my sabers always in my hands (lit/unlit or blade/no blade). Anyone try and hang the saber on one of those rings hanging from the bottom of the armor or trying using the comtech knob clip and attach it to the bottom part of the armor?

I don't see pictures of the sabers hanging from his sides, but that probably is because he is a video game character and we all know video games can pull things out of nowhere.

Would they all the comtech clip to be attached on the sides of the armor perferably on the black section on the bottom part of the armor? I think it would look pretty cool to have them hanging there for pictures and such or when you just want one saber.

Kenneth

Guest Anonymous

Looking into this question myself before I pull the trigger on sabers. How do you guys hang them?

Guest MRJEDI21

Since it is a video game they don't show where he hangs them. No pictures of him showing them hanging. Get use to carrying them.

Darth Cali

Guest Aysel
Since it is a video game they don't show where he hangs them. No pictures of him showing them hanging. Get use to carrying them.

Darth Cali

Pretty much this :| being a video game characters tend to pull their weapons out of nowhere (or their behinds like my gamer friends say, only with a more descriptive word) You do get used to carrying them around.

^_^ Katie