• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Revan Visor.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hello,

So I was looking at the KOTOR renderings and wanted to toss out some thoughts and get a feedback.

So we all know that in the comic books series the mask Revan wears he finds on a beach, and it had previously belonged to a female Mandalorian that had stood against her Kin to defend the innocent civilians of Cathar and was subsequently killed.

So knowing this, we know the designs of Mandalorian helmets.

So with a little color and contrast tweaking I found that the original design appears to have been meant to have a T-Visor shape like all Mandalorian helmets:

TVisor1.jpg

Now lets say that the above pictures is just a shading issue due to dated graphic design, the actual visor itself appears to be the classic V-Shape that is used on things such as the Royal Guard helmet etc..

TVisor2.jpg

This itself is very important to me, as I want my mask to be specifically based on the original design, so here is my comparison as to why I believe that the red V section is the visor and not an armored lip that is primarily used.

VisorComp.jpg

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Andrew

Guest Anonymous

The part you are talking about is the paint scheme down the center of the mask. It's hard to tell in a black and white. Visors for Revan go across the mask. Even in the side shot you can see the visor cutout only above the bridge of the nose. With video games it can be hard to tell. I hope that helps.