• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Hi Everyone

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hi guys, new here just like some of the rest of you, going to be making Nihilus and Revan as my costumes, now while I'm good sometimes at armor making it's fabric work that I don't know anything about. So I'll probably have to get the robes from someone on here. I am known around some boards as PepMaster/Vagabond/Nintendude. I did try to register on here a long time ago and I'm not sure if my username for that might be in the system but I don't know if the account was ever approved, if it was, it can be removed from the system now that this account works.

I use the name PepMaster now because I create Pepakura Files for people for free, I even run my own site at www.pepakuraindex.co.cc where you can find most of my files. I used to run the Pepakura Index Wiki but after bot and troll attacks on the site the files were taken down and I've been working on moving them over to the new site.

I think I'm going to enjoy it here and I hope I'll make some good impressions with the members towards my progress on Revan and Nihilus. I'm planning to start with making the masks from pep, and doing the rest of the work to them, then I'll move on to the rest of the armor and figuring out how I'll do it. I'll worry about the soft parts last.

Guest Aysel

Your reputation proceeds you Pepmaster ^_^ I know your work from lurking on the RPF ^_^ I look forward to when you start working on your costumes for us ^_^

^_^ Katie

Guest Anonymous

Thank you even though I'm no longer a member of that group any longer, had some issues and got in over my head on orders, still taking care of unresolved issues as well at the moment and doing good at it so far. It happens to the best of us sometimes. I'm still a member of Obsecrus Crusade, Cosplay, and many others. Was the first person to make a pepakura mask file for Revan, Nihilius, Malak, and I think I still have a file for Malgus somewhere. These are all masks or headpieces though.

Glad to be here though, not many sites I belong to these days, kinda screwed myself on a few and left others when I had too many to keep track of. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only costumer or costume maker in Arkansas though. It's just that dull for me.

Guest Anonymous

Hey Pep,

Nice to see you, big fan of your unfolds.

All I do is Pepakura now, it's addicting, I've got to the point where I just make suits of armor that I'll never wear, haha.

Hope to see more great unfolds from you.

Andrew