• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Hello I'm New Here and A Question Regarding Revan's Mask

Guest MRJEDI21

Guest MRJEDI21

I think most people are getting it done by someone that already has a mold for it. I would say the standard facial size, but it would be best to ask or take measurements of your own face.

kenneth

Guest Anonymous

I'm starting a Revan build myself. I'm making the whole costume for myself and about 4 others in my Garrison. I've chosen to create new sculpts for the mask and all of the armor...and have just started the mask sculpt this past weekend. I hope to have a finished mask mold in the next few weeks.

The point for the size of the costume is that...the costume needs to fit your body to look right. Not every mask form or body armor fits everyone. I searched for the pepakura file, but didn't like the look of it so I continued with my sculpt. I will have molds for making the hard components of the Revan costume...though it's not my plan to "go into business" of making it for others. However...if someone were to hear of my build and were to want a mask or armor...I might be inclined to make a set (which would be unfinished, that is not fitted to the body or painted).

I'll likely start a build thread here in the next few weeks....as I have something to show. So, stay tuned ;)

In the meantime, if you continue with your build...I wish you good luck!

just like the rest of you guys/girls im also working on a revan build. from what i learned is that its trial by error. with the mask itself you have to figure out how to scale the file on the pep program to your liking, but depending on the the mask file you have or received, your going to have to make some mods to the mask after the pep build ( yes i mean hacking and slicing lol ) unfortunately i learned the hard way, after i glassed and bondoed im still in the process of making it work and fit.