• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

KOTOR 1 - generally question

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I want to make the "Dark-Jedi-Robe" which you can find in KOTOR 1.

1123186504.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_64b4MRLq6mSMu5aLZTq9y2dsrdHMTa2GzfYNW9XVOqrVwbEO

6647962507_09c19f0cff_b.jpg

Are there any better pictures with more details (so that the 501st would approve it) ? I couldn't find any.

I'm unfamiliar with this costume. The rule of thumb is, if you can customize it then it won't be 501st approval-able. So my question to you is, is this costume a customizable option in KOTOR 1? If it is then you can't use it for 501st, you could use it for The Dark Empire though. If you still want to do this costume and your not worried about 501st approval then your costume would have an official home, if you want to have this costume as 501st then I suggest picking something else if it's customizable in the game.

Guest Anonymous

Well, you can customize it for your characters in the game but you also find many NPCs wearing this robe, e.g. at the Sith Academy on Korriban. The robes are the same as the one you, as a character, are wearing.

But: Even if it's not eligible for the 501st, I'll try making it. I hope to find some good pictures of it.

As a short shout-out: Does anyone have some good pictures of this KotOR I Dark Jedi robe or can point me in a direction? A little help would be much appreciated, guys.

Thank you in advance! :)