• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Interested in Darth Revan, perhaps some help though?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hello there. I plan on joining the 501st very soon, and have chosen Darth Revan as my character of choice to do so.

I've looked high and low for the best Revan costumes, and the best ways to make them, and I must say, I decided to email Rob of MyWickedArmor. I have seen some of you here already talk about his work and it seems beyond satisfactory. It also seems that once you get it, it doesn't need much altering beyond that to be considered 501st Approved.

I notice however he doesn't disclose prices on his site, and I have already emailed him for pricing and so on, but I have yet to hear back. I know it may take up to a week or more to get with him.

I don't expect to discuss the mans prices in public on the site, but is it too much to ask that maybe someone could please PM me and give me a ballpark figure of what the man charges for a Darth Revan costume? I know prices may very depending on size or whatnot, and perhaps shipping, but I'd like to atleast know what I'm looking at spending. Money isn't an issue necessarily, but I like to know roughly how much I need to set aside.

Thanks guys and I look forward to being a full fledged member here soon. :-)