• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Female Darth Revan

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hey all

Just wondering if a female, unmasked Revan is approvable?? I've seen a picture of one but thats the problem.... only ONE picture so i dont know if it would be.

Does anyone know?

as far as I know (having never played the games) Revan is the protagonist you play as and a customizable character - customized characters are not approved. At the moment we only accept the masked, cannon Revan, but even an unmasked Revan is male in cannon (however we don't discriminate by gender, so you could probably argue that one). So sorry to say it but I doubt you could get away with that one. You are more than welcome to do a masked Revan though, and I'd love to see it, he/she is rather under publicized in my opinion.

Guest Anonymous

IM still gonna do my masked Revan, just waiting on Rob from My Wicked Armour to get back to me with an invoice so i can pay for it.

Just wondered if i wanted to take the mask off and walk around at a cannon event whether that would be acceptable. So thanks for answering my question :D

Guest Daritha

During an event: Of course, you can remove your mask! ^^

For 501st approval: You have to wear the mask because that's Revan signature outfit. We never see his face only his mask. So, you need the mask to be approved as Revan. The only times we see him without a mask is the time he is still a Jedi Master, and so a good guy. You can see the pictures in the "Timeline" video series on the "The Old Republic" website.

PS: I like, btw, a female Revan. Never really liked the canon decision that Revan has to be male. Always liked the idea of a female Revan more. Good luck with your approach on the costume! :)

The only reason I personally prefer a Male cannon version of Revan over a female version was because I felt the story was stronger with the Bastila love story rather than the female version with the romance centered around Carth.

Either way the game was awesome just because of the story. Graphics and gameplay were average for the time.