• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Jedi Master Revan Update: 9/14/10 Pictures added.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I've been doing Darth Revan for about 12 years now and I've decided to take it a step further.

We Revan fans know that Revan was once a powerful Jedi as well and switched back and forth from Light to Dark and then back again.

The version I'm doing is from the KOTOR comic series.

This has been a fun project and I will be posting pictures soon. :D

Guest Anonymous

I love it! I thought about doing it myself after that issue came out but never got to it. I am considering the idea of the image Daritha posted, very shadowy...

Guest Anonymous

Ok..I think I nailed it this time. After going over a few details I tweaked the costume.

I also used my second Revan Mask with a more accurate paint job.

63833_473962960773_733320773_6733147_2687735_n.jpg63833_473962965773_733320773_6733148_4921178_n.jpg

63833_473962970773_733320773_6733149_6311234_n.jpg63833_473962975773_733320773_6733150_4897197_n.jpg

Guest Anonymous

When Revan was a Jedi (pre Sith) his mask was a helmet and when he became a Sith he turned it into a mask. Redeemed Revan however had the armor. So if you want to have a correct pre Sith Revan costume you'll need to make a hemet.

I like that someone finally decided to make a Jedi Revan costume and it looks really good. :D

Guest Anonymous
When Revan was a Jedi (pre Sith) his mask was a helmet and when he became a Sith he turned it into a mask. Redeemed Revan however had the armor. So if you want to have a correct pre Sith Revan costume you'll need to make a hemet.

I like that someone finally decided to make a Jedi Revan costume and it looks really good. :D

Yes sir you are 100% correct. At this time the mask will need to suffice until I have the time and $$ to sculpt the helmet. It will be the Neo Crusader style as well.

A costumer is never really 100% finished. Once I get the complete helmet done I will post updates. :D hehe

All in all it's been a fun project. :D

Guest Anonymous

I would love to see how the finished result of a Revan helmet would look like when it's not in a comic form.

You could also have the head black like a Jawa costume without the eyes, it's accurate and it will serve as a substitute until you got the helmet.

Keep up the good work! :)