• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Armor Supplier

Allfather

Greetings, all.

A local guy is wanting to do an IK (actually...a couple are) and I was helping them with the parts when armor came up. I saw a post in a thread last year about Walt's Trooper Factory doing a run of the IK armor and reached out for this guy. Just wanted to drop a line to let you all know that WTF is currently doing IK armor. Some of the parts like the cape "cap" plate seem a bit elongated to me (although I gotta admit, I like that look). But, as it is a costume from a comic that has many, many variations in the drawings, I don't really see an issue with that. One really good thing about his kit is that the shoulders look to be the correct proportions. My first set was ginormous and the current set seem a bit small to me. I may be ordering a set of his shoulders to update my kit.

Anyhow, shoot WTF a message if you are in the market for IK armor. He has, as he put it, normal man size, big mad size, and women's size. I have only seen pics of the raw, unpainted pulls of what I assume is the "normal man size", so I don't know if his female armor is shaped differently. His price isn't bad and he offers group discounts if you have a squad of IKs in the making (that would look soooo cool, by the way).