• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Asajj Clone Wars WIP

Hello all! 🤍

Slowly getting this clone wars Ventress together! Definitely have a few things I need to modify on these base layers. 

I like to have a base for my wraps so that’s what you are seeing here *not what they will look like at all it’s just something to tack down the wraps to.** 

My biggest question is what do you guys wear under a shirt like this with it being open back? I don’t want any wardrobe malfunctions obviously but my chest isn’t the smallest.  Maybe a built in cup? 

so hard to use a dress form when you are built like a Kaminoan and they just don’t make dress forms like that 🤣

im also planning on making a seamless velcro or something to be able to get my big head through the neck hole hahaha. 

im struggling with the wraps because my perfection brain wants them to look identical to the clone wars Ventress but those don’t make sense really being very cartoon esc. - TBD to see what I can come up with hahha. 😅 

I drew all the mods I need to do on the photo but I’ve never sewn something like this or even pants before so pretty happy so far. 

Untitled_Artwork.thumb.jpeg.7b4ce1ddd5f24a685799416a92a3f2b7.jpegIMG_7183.thumb.jpeg.fab71fd1c854c10747abcc5b3ee01b82.jpegIMG_7589.thumb.jpeg.ff275d3f10abba43951466c4ed4cc0f3.jpeg