• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Hello Everyone

Thank you for having me join the group.  I don't have a TK ID yet as I'm looking to build my very first costume and a completed one is required to get the ID with the 501st.  I'm from Alberta Canada and already a part of the Badlands Garrison.  I am currently awaiting the arrival of a Darth Revan Kit.  I'm excited and a bit terrified about the build process but I'm going to give it my best shot! :)

Welcome Ian!

Revan is a fantastic costume, and one that's been done quite often! Make sure to read the CRL for all the information about what has to be in your costume! Also check out the Darth Revan section for a gallery and other builds people have done. I found while building my costume it was super handy to find out what other people had done, and it's a way to avoid common mistakes people make! 

I wish you luck on your first build. 

On 9/29/2021 at 6:46 PM, cocktailcat said:

Welcome Ian!

Revan is a fantastic costume, and one that's been done quite often! Make sure to read the CRL for all the information about what has to be in your costume! Also check out the Darth Revan section for a gallery and other builds people have done. I found while building my costume it was super handy to find out what other people had done, and it's a way to avoid common mistakes people make! 

I wish you luck on your first build. 

Thank you very much for the welcome!  I've definitely got the CRL bookmarked and browsed the forum here before pulling the trigger on the purchase. But I'll continue to come back as I build.  My kit is currently en route in the mail and I'm slowly picking up the soft parts on my own. I'm definitely excited!

7 hours ago, Stay_On_Target said:

Thank you very much for the welcome!  I've definitely got the CRL bookmarked and browsed the forum here before pulling the trigger on the purchase. But I'll continue to come back as I build.  My kit is currently en route in the mail and I'm slowly picking up the soft parts on my own. I'm definitely excited!

This is all fantastic to hear. The CRL was definitely my friend when I was making Aphra and on my current build. 
Also making a build thread in that section is super handy when you want feedback! We have quite a few Revan's here, so there'll definitely be more than a few people able to give you advice or if anything needs to be modded or changed!