• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out theĀ New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

little update on my nihilus (photo heavy)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

(this is for a COTF version of DN) I apologize for the blurryness of some pictures. My camera is acting wonkey so I had to use my Iphone.

So I have all the accessories. I actually wanted to show them here to make sure everything I have so far is ok. The robes are being planed/made as we speak

First the mask I dont know who the maker is I recieved it when I purchased it along with a few other items from a fellow 501st member.

maskjpg.png

By rvalbrecht at 2010-03-17

The second is my belt. I made this from scratch with supples from tandy leather. From the costume requirements it said it is simmilar to the old republic jedi belts so thats exactly how I made it painted the leather black. I also painted the brass sam browne rivits black and thats what holds the top belt in place.

belt1jpg.png

belt2jpg.png

next are my gloves. I ordered these from a pirate web site (was orginally using these for my Dread Pirate Roberts costume)

gloves2jpg.png

gloves1jpg.png

my boots I ordered from the same website.

bootsjpg.png

and the saber I have here, is a remake of the sabers from KOTOR. I am currently having a COTF version made. But this will do.

saberjpg.png