Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

New IK in France

Guest DarkReuter

Guest DarkReuter

Hi,

I'm DarkReuter from the 501st French Garrison as an Imperial Gunner and I would like to present you my new costume :

img0133qg.jpg

img0384v.jpg

img0436qh.jpg

I've bought this IK's costume (Kirk Mitchell) last October , and these pictures was taken last weekend during an event at Migennes in France and at JediCon 2010.

Guest Daritha

Sweet. I like how the beard compare to the rest of the costume; reminds me a bit of a younger Treis Sinde.

• 1 month later...
Sweet. I like how the beard compare to the rest of the costume; reminds me a bit of a younger Treis Sinde.

That's what I thought, too! He's turned out to be an interesting character.

Pam :-)

• 2 years later...
Guest DarkReuter

This is a small update with some pictures taken last weekend at Migennes in France (3 years later !!)

647314p1030105.jpg

jediinmigennes.jpg

img1924o.png

img5996h.jpg

• 7 years later...