• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

HELLO FROM SPAIN

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hello, first introduce myself, my name is SANTI TK-9769, SPANISH GARRISON belong to, I make my Darth Nihilus, have my mask, I just want to get a black face that leads below to the picture that you put I've seen on this forum have if you can help me and improve, a salute and happy holidays.

MY MASK

10014748486794.jpg

HOW want to leave

nih018569100.jpg

Guest Daritha

Hello Santi and welcome aboard the Flagship. I like your Nihilus mask a lot. It looks great. Im thrilled to see the rest of the costume soon. :)

Guest Anonymous

Gracias hermano por la bienvenida , ya me he pasado por vuestro foro , estoy esperando que me activen la cuenta , haber si puedo conseguir hacerme con la cara negra , da mejor impresion ,el traje ya tengo quien me lo cose , voy hacerme la version KOTOR II , es la que mas me gusta .

Guest Anonymous

Ya lo he visto , lo que busco es una mascara negra como la de foto , que se ve el rostro , la capucha que te has hecho esta bien , la cara impresiona mas .

Guest Anonymous

Aqui os dejo unas fotos de como se ve mi capucha , lo he unico a la mascara con unos remaches la pletina de aluminio , haber que os parece .

Here I leave some photos of my hood looks like, I have the mask with single rivets the aluminum plate, which ye have.

10015945817549.jpg

capuchanihilus6408192.jpg

Guest Anonymous

Hi Santi!!!!

I'm also working on a darth nihilus costume,

i have very interested in how you make the horns for nihilus...

would you like to explain us how you did it and how are you going to attach the horns to the mask???

thank you

p.s i would like also to know if you used only one piece or two....

the measurements, how long and the thickness of the alluminium...

thank you again bro!!!

Guest Anonymous

Hello, the part that an employee is 16mm in width, length does not know, because I made eye, which first made is to make a U-shaped "and attach to the top with a rivet , Then I was taken by hand until the desired shape and once I made another hole and rivet it back, I hope to serve you, a greeting.