Sign in to follow this  
FrozenNorth

Lightsaber for Traya

3 posts in this topic

I would like to purchase a lightsaber for my Traya build. Any suggestions or photos available to see what to get? I have no idea where to start or what to look for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi and welcome to the detachment. 

When I made my Traya (now retired/sold)  I got my saber custom made by Hamptons, because I could not find any saber firm, that had one. 

I am not sure, if there are any right now, but you do not need the saber for approval, since it is an optional accessorie.  Unless you troop at a canon event, you can use any saber with a red blade, if your EC allowes it - but yes, a saber, that looks like the one on the CRL :   http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:SL_traya    , will be best.

Perhaps we have a member or more, who can chip in regarding a place to buy the saber ??  ;-)

I have an Ultrasaber Shock, and recently upgraded to a Vader's Vault Rev-n.      They both have a Revan/Old Republic look to them.    These were the closest that I could find for something that was not custom made.  For the Rev-n, I changed out the pommel to something that was closer to the style of the Shock's pommel.

You can see my Vader's Vault saber here in the last post:  

Edited by jenmcnitt