• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Carolina Garrison Invades Hickory Con

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Every quarter this small Con is held in Hickory NC. It's a small town on the foothills of the Smoky Mountains. Even though it's small we still have a good time attending it.

Here are a few pictures from the event.

IMG_2738.jpg

IMG_2737.jpg

IMG_2743.jpg

IMG_2749.jpg

IMG_2755.jpg

IMG_2756.jpg

Darth Nihilus choking poor little TB 00.76 The traveling Charity Biker Scout. :D

(It's ok..he and I planned that..true story.)

IMG_2758.jpg

IMG_2765.jpg

IMG_2766.jpg

Guest Anonymous
Are the Trekkies/Trekkers in the background part of the garrison too?

Yes, both of the traitors.....ummm I mean Trekkies are also in the 501st. :D

Ah, good to know. Could've also been some guys who want a picture with some plastic pride. :lol:

And: I like Trekkies (I was once one too ^^) but their cosplay haven't such a broad scale of possibilities as ours. Too poor that the novels etc. aren't part of their continuity.

Anyway. Great pics though. 8)

Guest Anonymous

Somehow I just can't picture the tomb plaque reading: "Darth Nihilus....family man. Loving husband. Devoted father of three. Kickass sith lord. Missed by all."

That pic of the biker scout with the biker scout makes a great promotion. "Join the Empire! See the Galaxy! Ride genuine Kuat choppers! Free 12" with every recruitment!"

Great pictures....looks like you had a great time! (How you see out of that helmet still leaves me wondering.) :)

PS ....now you're saying the stormtroopers moonlight as redshirts? What is this empire coming to?! :shock: