Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Bounty hunter ventress

Hello everyone! I am currently working on an asajj ventress bounty hunter costume, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to resource out the fabric and if anyone had any pointers on where to start. Also, makeup tips for that style of ventress. Here are some WIP pics, I have an amazing helmet so far. Very excited to do this build! 43c8cb47d398d8b9eefba9edec52daa7.jpgd85fef2910869114450732ef946c0527.jpga4dd64b31b3e87432e8432077ecd6992.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Erika can definitely help get you sorted, her BH Ventress is amazing...I'm excited to see your progress as Ventress is one of my favorite characters