• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Canon, eligibility of Sith Stalker version

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Do or do not....there is no try...or legality...or experience necessary.

Maybe I'm just a complete moron (wait...no....nm) but why's the costume being legal or not legal really a big deal? In the end, shouldn't hard work and the accolades of fellow fans be the ultimate judge of success?

I can't imagine how I'd sleep at night trying to choose a costume based on navigating the wierd dynamics of 501st legal/illegal wrangling. What's the point to being badass when having to be badass by committee? :lol:

I vote to shoot first and let the special edition sort it out! If it turns out illegal, nothing is lost by doing the costume. If it turns out legal, then you were a step ahead of the bell curve! Can't lose, I say!

Guest Daritha
Do or do not....there is no try...or legality...or experience necessary.

Maybe I'm just a complete moron (wait...no....nm) [...]

Quote do you well, hmmm! And moron are you not ... not a complete one. :P

Okay, to be serious again:

The costume itself is cool and a worthy goal. The part of "possible for 501st" is on a different sheet of paper. Legal or illegal is obsolete, I think. The costume would be cool ... and since we have Mara Jade in every form and color and Juno Eclipse in her ... airy outfit, I doubt that the Sith Stalker isn't possible. A whole, even if non-canon, game evolves around him. So, he's a greater character, nontheless.