• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Darth Nihilus from INDONESIA

pietroff

Hello !

Nice to meet you all, My name Gama Prabowo and I came from Jakarta - INDONESIA.

Right now I am in the middle building my Darth Nihilus costume based on Darth Nihilus 501st CRL.

So here they are, several pics of me wearing Darth Nihilus costume.

Any comments, suggestions gladly accepted.....thank you !

526007_4779947469406_2061074501_n.jpg

465984_4734115003623_1695795865_o.jpg

310865_2458417432606_856642174_n.jpg

• Like 1

Looking good so far! Do you have any full body pictures of the whole outfit? 

Just a couple little things, the cloak needs to sweep back over the shoulders, it should not hang down in front of the shoulders. An easy fix, just make sure the cloak is draped backwards. 

Also, Nihilus is never shown with his lightsaber on his belt, so it is considered inaccurate to have it clipped to the front of the belt. I have a clip for my lightsaber on the back so that it is hidden by the cloak when I don't want to carry it. He is either shown with the lightsaber in his hand, or not at all. So it is assumed his belt clip is at the back. 

Do you have 1 inch quilted sleeves? It is hard to tell from your pictures. It is important to have the quilted sewing lines on the sleeves, similar to Darth Vader. 

You may want to make your "cat ears" on the cowl a little bit more predominant. Just a little extra to make the costume really 'pop'. 

Look forward to seeing more photos! 

Cheers,

Nef

• Like 1

Another note, Darth Nihilus' tunic closes right side over left.  It's the reverse of how Jedi wear them. 

The pommel of the lightsaber is what makes it work. 

• Like 1