• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Darth Tagion's Revan-inspired MHS Custom Saber

DarthTagion

2 years, 3 months, but at last my Saber is complete

10857336_817462474957717_6153362292361583297_o.jpg

More images to come, the pommel was the closest thing available on TCSS, but otherwise the saber is 100% made from parts on TheCustomSaberShop.com, with some powdercoating. The sound is great through the pommel though so I don't mind the minor appearance issue, and the LED in it could melt cheese I think.

At the Custom Saber Shop the extension was custom done, as was the blade holder, but only the blade holder is available for common purchase

The pommel is MPS Pommel syle 3 v 1

Blade holder is LED Blade holder style 27

Sound board is Nano Biscote but honestly sound and LED are kind of up to the creator. NB was my choice for cost reasons and it has a decent battery life.

Here are some more pictures. The rest of the internals I don't particularly know.

d4U19ME.jpg

tGXooro.jpg

Work was done by Austin at Calvary Custom Sabers and it was awesome, however, it definitely took a while.

This isn't meant to raise my saber over any other options, but at least with blade holder and pommel options, a member could quite easily and afford-ably have a lightsaber that is awfully close to the source image.