• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

Completed Mara - Feedback & Approval Instructions?

Lushvixen

Hi All,

So I've been very naughty and not taken any progress shots. I do however have completed pics.

Do I need to fix or change anything before submitting?

How do I submit for approval?

3e1427b8-838c-450c-a910-529eccd0a04e_zpsa6ae8561.jpg

9dd9a325-a5bf-422b-8bab-a3ccd44007e4_zps01de97f7.jpg

Thanks.

Anyone got feedback on this costume? I think it's great but do not know the costume requirements for this one.

As for submitting for approval go to the main 501st page www.501st.com/members/join_forum.php fill in the form then submit your images to Kendall

Guest Sarah1968

Any feedback for Lushvixen here on her Mara Jade costume?

As she has not heard anything from the FE re amendments and enhancements to her costume, she has submitted her photos for approval.

I would hope that silence is consent in this case however if there are any changes that need to be made to her existing costume, please respond accordingly.

Kind regards

Sarah

SL-31310

PRO Southern Cross Garrison

Wish I knew more about the costume, but to be honest as a man it's not one I've researched. At a quick glance at the reference library and her pics it looks good to me though. The only thing I'd fix would be the belt. The way it kind of twists out on the lower piece would bug me personally. Even with that I don't see any reason it shouldn't be approved...again as a far from expert.

Looks good and hopefully you'll get your approval and number soon!