• Announcement

Welcome to the forums!

If you are a newly-approved member, make sure you check out the New Member Checklist!

If you are a Detachment member and can't see the member-only area, post here for access.

-DV

M.J's Darth Traya build

M.J

Greetings.

I've just started a muck up on the robes the gathering on the shoulders was driving me nuts.

I already have:

Boots

Glove

um I think thats it .

so here is my progress photo....just working with cheap fabric till I work out how to do it.

IMG_1588_zps91565b46.jpg

Here is my robe in black....I have also included the belt in the photo but I haven't placed the silver knobs.

IMG_1601_zps3e8f47e0.jpg

I doubled the hood so there is no seams.

IMG_1602_zps4cdc6551.jpg

It took me a couple of goes for the gathering on the shoulders....I had redone the ones on the blue fabric robe.

IMG_1603_zps5ab9b721.jpg

Still going. ...A big thank you to Kitiara

Here is a photo of my Belt, I fellowed the advise off Kitiara, with the squares the hubby cut out two aluminium ones then he dremelled the lines, I then placed some black paint over the top to give the effect.

IMG_1673_zpsb89db119.jpg

The Head piece is all leather, I stayed clear of Velcro, it didn't play nice with my wig, so I hand sewn studs around the back.

I found some very pale foundation used pink under eyes and since I'm an 80's child had plenty of grey eye shadow.

IMG_1662_zps462280e7.jpg